Join our global team as a city manager in your home city.
You are an on-the-ground operational person with a sense for project management and a focus on following and improving the process.
1. Evaluating properties owned by our clients in your city.
2. Dealing with basic interior fixing and maintenance in addition to coordinating light contractor work.
3. Being available to tenants when they need something and providing them with a great experience.
4. Coordinating the staging process of each new property as well as the photography session with a contracted photographer.
5. Coordinating housekeeping services with an external housekeeping service.
6. Dealing with emergency incidents such as tenants lost keys, or house maintenance issues.
7. Doing a thorough monthly check of each of the properties in your portfolio and providing us with a report.
8. Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers of appliances, house linen, handywork services, housekeeping services, as well as negotiating prices, etc.
You are compensated for each property you help us setup as well as each property you manage on a monthly basis.